Sunday, September 14, 2014

Project #4 C4T Summary 1


Beth Still - Nebraska Change Agent

http://bethstill.edublogs.org/

Comment #1
My teacher does not comment very often.  The first comment that I posted was a blog that she had wrote in June 12, 2014 about Chromebooks and the Chromebooks deployment.  She basically just wrote that she was invited to be a guest blogger for ISTE and wrote about her schedule.

I commented back congratulating her on her being invited to be a guest blogger and talked about how I was curious to know how the Chromebook deployment went.

Comment #2
The teacher did not post another blog since my last comment.  I scrolled back through and found the most recent post after that which was May 22, 2014.  She was discussing a tragic announcement that one of our fellow educators four year old daughter was diagnosed with leukemia.  She went on to discuss donations and prayer for the family.

I commented back with deep sympathy and how important it is to rally together when something so tragic happens.  Although we may not be in the same school or even state, we should feel like all fellow educators are apart of a little family.

Callie Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment