Sunday, September 21, 2014

Project #6 C4K Summary for September


C4K Summary for September



C4K Post #1

http://www.ptengland.school.nz/our-blogs/class1indivblogs

Esrah:


Heal the world By Michael Jaackson


  
My friends and I had a task to complete a MTV video clip here is our version of Heal The World by Micheal Jackson. It was a challenge to see how well we can manage ourselves and the time that we had to complete this.

My Comment to Esrah:

Hello Esrah! My name is Callie Barton and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama in the United States in Mobile, Alabama. I absolutely enjoyed your 'Heal the World' video. Of course not only do I love the song that you chose but I love the meaning behind the video. There are so many terrible things happening in the world today that we could use some peace. As the youth of the world I hope we can all work together to make a positive difference in the future. You and your friends did a great job and I'm sure you all had a lot of fun making the video. Good luck to you!

Callie Barton

C4K Post #2

http://kidblog.org/MsHorsts5-1Class/

Jessica:

MATH 
my strategys in math are
  • i look for a pattern
  • i draw  a dirgam
  • i make a modle
  • i work back words
  • make a list
  • i write a equasion
  • and hear is a pic of math

My Comment to Jessica:

Hello! I am a college student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I am studying to be an elementary education teacher. When I was your age I liked math but sometimes it could be very difficult. I didn’t like the fact that you could make one simple mistake and the whole problem was wrong. It is very important to have problem solving strategies in every subject, especially math. I think you have came up with some pretty good strategies. Good luck in all of your classes and have a wonderful year!

C4K Post #3

http://kidblog.org/MrSalsich1415/

Daniela:

Hello everyone!  Here is my poem:
A turtle is small
A turtle is big
A turtle is green
A turtle is brown
A turtle can be painted
A turtle can even be a boxer too!!!

I hope you like my blog!
P.S.  When I said a boxer I meant a box turtle
My Comment to Daniela:
Hey Daniela! 

My name is Callie Barton and I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I just love this poem about turtles. Are turtles your favorite animal? When I was a young girl I had a pet turtle for a while but then I decided to let it go so it could be with its friends. It was a small brown turtle like in your poem. I have never been really good at writing poems but my husband is great at it. You seem to be very good at it also. Keep up the good work and never stop writing! 

Callie Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment