Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog Assignment #1


What about EDM310?

I actually haven't heard that much about this class other than it is a lot of work and confusing at times.  My fear coming into this class is not being able to use or find the resources/assignments and then getting behind.  Once someone gets behind they usually get discouraged and develop a bad attitude towards the class.  EDM310 differs from most courses I have taken in my many years of college.  Even though we meet once a week in class all of our work is posted and due online.  I haven't taken very many online classes so it is going to take some adjustment and self discipline.  I am used to going to class, having a written assignment, and turning it in the next class meeting.  This is my first semester at USA and almost all of my classes are similar to this course.  I can usually adjust pretty easily so as soon as I learn all of the basics I believe I will enjoy it.  The most difficult and confusing part of this class so far has been keeping up with where all of the information and assignments are located.  After I get organized and use to where everything is located I should be fine.  It helps that there are many resources we can use if we have questions or need help.  At this point I do not have any questions about the class.  For any future questions I may have I will email the teacher or lab assistants and attend the lab sessions.

Callie Barton

2 comments:

  1. " I am use to going to class," used, not use

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concur with your statement about falling behind. However, one of the many great lessons Army ROTC has taught me is to just lace your boots up tighter and march on. Good luck on your semester!

      --Kelia

      Delete